A partner at Milazzo Schaffer Webb Law, PLLC , she specializes in General Corporate Law, Technology agreements, General Contract negotiations, Mergers and Acquisitions, Supply Chain and anything a small business owner needs assistance with.
We talked about the common questions that small business owners ask such as
- What if I created my own company by filing with the Secretary of State or using an online legal service but I feel like I need “more” now? Should I be embarrassed to come into a lawyer?
- If I have never used a lawyer personally or for my business, when should I do it and what should I expect?
- Should I negotiate contracts involving significant amounts with vendors/customers?
- What if I have a legal question . Should ask my/a lawyer?
- Other than “legal work” what services can my attorney provide?
Listen to the podcast to hear her answers. You can also download her answers using the button below.